maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2012

Day 13 - my friends (in the U.S.A)

Haha, eli kirjotan tänään mun kavereistä täällä jenkeissä sillä totesin että listahan olisi aivan liian pitkä jos kirjoittaisin kaikista ystävistäni, ja koska tää on vaihtariblogi ni mikäs sen mukavempaa kun lukea mun kavereista täällä??! Aijuu kirjotan enkuks tän koska mun kaverit haluu lukee tän! Lol

I'll start off with Hillary.... Hilly is one of my best friends here! She is trustworthy and the one that's always looking out for the others. She's smart and kind (to people that don't annoy her). She gets stressed about school sometimes, but if you bring her chocolate (preferably kinder) she'll show you that awesome smile, and that laugh that will make you laugh too. She's the one that always listens to my troubles and I know that I can trust her to keep it to herself, unless I ask her to help me. Which she sometimes does!! She's the only one who doesn't really make fun of me for being foreign, but sometimes she'll joke about that too. It's alright since I know that it means that they care about me!! Haha.



Danielle is one of my best friends too! Or Deedee, double D, Dawson, whatever you want to call her!! She makes me laugh on any given day! She was the new girl with me, she's not foreign though... She's way too weird for that. Lol. She has a funny country accent and I love it! She loves basketball and was the only one that got me through volleyball, haha! Danielle is not a very patient person, when she wants something she'll get it. She's very reliable, but sometimes she gets tired of me, as I get tired of her! She's very easygoing and you don't have to do much to please her. I love talking to her because I know that she'll be honest with me no matter what. She likes to think that she's smart and sometimes she is. She always sends me stupid pictures of herself... (not that I don't send her pictures of me looking ugly).



Mamie is Allies best friend, but since she's always hanging around the house, we've gotten pretty close. She is the happiest person in the world. You rarely see her in a bad mood!! She laughs all the time, sends the grossest pictures and just acts like a boy. When she cut her hair Al said "I like the way you look like a girl now" Lol. If you need someone to make you smile, she's the one for the job! She doesn't take things too seriously, except basketball. She can get mad at the games, and sometimes it's pretty funny to watch. I know that Mamie's there if I need her, but because she's so happy all the time I don't feel like it's okay to burden her, so I'd rather do whatever to keep her happy!!!!! Btw, she loves food! If you have food to give her, she will become your friend. 



Allison, my sister, but also my best friend here....... Allie, Al... What am I gonna tell y'all. I could go on forever because I know her very well after living with her 24/7 under the same household. She can dance, she can do all the sports, she's smart... She's just not bad at anything!!! She is trustworthy and honest and she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. She's very confident and isn't afraid of acting different. She can make me laugh whenever and wherever,  and even though we don't always talk, I know that she's there for me.. (I think she is, lol) See, seeing each other every day means that you don't always have stuff to talk about. She has seen me cry, laugh, be mad, she has seen it all and she's still here and she still likes me. That makes me question her sanity! I'm kidding, that makes me realize what a blessing it is to have her in my life! 




All of these 4 girls have made my year the best one! They've all been very supportive and caring and I love them all so much!!! I'm gonna cry when I eventually have to leave them because I know that there isn't going to be a day without me missing them! I think it's amazing how I've become so close to these girls... I feel like I've known them forever instead of the 6 months I've been here. I feel like I've made friends for life and I hope that I'll never let them go... because if I do I'm a very unintelligent person! 




Sorry for the one's that I left out! Doesn't mean that I don't care. And y'all back in Finland know that I love y'all and miss y'all!! 

Huomenna on ystävänpäivä. Hyi, pukeudun mustaan! Lol! Haha...... Öö, mitäs muuta??? Tänään leivottiin ihan hirvee kasa keksejä koska näillä on aina ystävänpäivänä lahjojen jako, esm ruusuja sun muuta. Kerron lisää huomenna :):):): Kuvien kanssa, I promise!!! 

Kattokaas mitä Hillary osti mulle!! Haha, sen mielestä tää oli tosi tarpeellinen mulle! I love it! 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti